Fact Or Fiction: Is It Really Possible To Overdose On Candy? We Have The Answer & It’s A Shocker!

Fact Or Fiction: Is It Really Possible To Overdose On Candy? We Have The Answer & It’s A Shocker!

Oh Wow…

Growing up we have probably heard our parents say, once or twice, that too much candy could kill us and that should be the reason we stop eating it so much. Well, when we did a little digging we actually have the answer to that.

Unfortunately, It Is True: You Can Overdose On Candy!

But how much Chocolate, Jolly Ranchers, Sugar Daddies, Sweet Tarts & Sour Patch Kids Gummies does it actually take before you die? Well, when we found out the surprisingly small amount we were stunned.

If you have a lot of “loot” from last night's Trick or Treating fun then you are probably never going to believe how much it takes.

To Find Out Some Shocking Numbers, On How Much It Takes For Someone To Actually Die From A Candy Overdose, Please Head On Over To The Next Page…



Next Page »





0 Comments

No Comments Yet!

There are no comments at the moment, do you want to add one?

Write a comment

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *